We bet you are ready for the spring weather but is your vehicle? With the official start of spring in a little over 2 weeks, you need to make sure your vehicle is ready for the season. Spring weather and temperatures can be unpredictable, especially in Texas! The team at Westway Ford has put together a checklist on some of our most helpful ways to get your vehicle shaped up for spring!
- Clean the interior and exterior
- Change your vehicle’s air filter
- Change the vehicle’s fluids such as transmission, engine oil and antifreeze
- Check and add air to tires
- Rotate your tires
- Check spare tire
- Check the windshield wiper blades
- Check your battery
- Check the brakes
- Check the belts
- Test air conditioning
- Inspect all lights
- Find an air freshener you like
Checking to make sure you can cross all of these things off your vehicle’s list will help you save time and money during the spring season. If you don’t have time to check your vehicle on your own or want to ensure everything is checked properly, schedule an appointment with the Westway Ford Service Department
here! Our team is happy to help!