Enjoy the benefits of buying a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle
The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program takes the risk out of buying a previously owned vehicle. Driving a Ford CPO vehicle means driving with the knowledge and confidence that the vehicle you purchased has been thoroughly inspected and comes with manufacturer-backed limited warranty coverage. Not all pre-owned Fords are eligible for certification. All CPO vehicles pass a rigorous inspection process and must meet specific standards to qualify as a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
Qualifications and Benefits of the Ford CPO Program
- Ford cars, SUVs, crossovers and trucks (up to350-Series) that are current or five previous model years and have less than 80,000 miles can qualify
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty Coverage
- 172 points of inspection by certified mechanics
- Vehicle History Report
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- A full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter, and new wiper blades at delivery
- Service available at any Ford or Lincoln Dealer in the 50 states and Canada
Certified Vehicle Inspections
- Vehicle history (CARFAX)
- Road test
- Exterior/Interior appearance and condition
- Underhood/Underbody components
- Hybrid system
- Convenience features
All vehicles considered for the Ford Quality Certified Program must pass a rigorous 172-point inspection (when equipped), to make sure that every mechanical and safety feature is in 100% working order. Everything from axles to wiper blades is carefully checked and reconditioned as necessary, to assure that you're buying a vehicle that you can depend on. Any vehicle with prior frame damage (even if repaired), body modifications, unaccountable mileage, or a branded title is automatically excluded. The signed and dated inspection report is provided with each vehicle to certify the results in writing.
Ford Factory-Backed Warranty
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage is provided for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the expiration of the Ford New-Vehicle Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty or the date of your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Purchase, whichever comes later. The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Powertrain Limited Warranty provides coverage for 7 years from the original Ford New-Vehicle Limited Warranty start date or a total of 100,000 miles on the odometer, whichever comes first. Please see your dealer for warranty coverage details or refer to your plan provisions.
If you buy a used car elsewhere, you may not get a warranty, you may not know the vehicle's history, and you can't even be sure that the seller will be around if you have a problem down the road. When you combine the benefits of the Ford Quality Certified Pre-Owned program, (from its rigorous vehicle selection process to its factory-backed warranty), with the affordable prices of these vehicles, you are guaranteed unprecedented value.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with complimentary roadside assistance available 24/7, 365 days a year. Areas of coverage include:
- Towing assistance of up to $100 for warranty and non-warranty problems, including accidents (excludes impound and repossession)
- Travel expense reimbursement of up to $500, for up to three days' lodging, meals and rental vehicle for travel expenses accrued when the breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 for emergency transportation to the immediate destination
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day for up to five days
- Fuel delivery if the vehicle runs out of fuel ? up to two gallons at no charge
- Flat-tire changes on site
- Jump starts for dead batteries
- Lockout assistance of up to $50 to unlock vehicle doors
- Service throughout the 50 United States and Canada
Please See Dealer for Additional Details.